Driver Knowledge Tests

How do you get a heavy vehicle driver licence?

There are two ways in New South Wales: Contact a Roads and Maritime-Registered Training Organisation and do a Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment (HVCBA) Where HVCBA isn’t available, go to a Roads and Maritime registry and do a heavy vehicle

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Advice