Driver Knowledge Tests Menu

Question 1 of 83


You are turning right from one of two right turn only lanes. How should you use your indicators?

  • A. You are only required to indicate if there are other cars at the junction.

  • B. You should not indicate at all because it might confuse other drivers.

  • C. Indicating in this situation is optional. Give a right hand signal if you think it will help other road users.

  • D. Indicate with your right hand signal the same as any other right hand turn.

Your progress: