Driver Knowledge Tests Menu

Question 1 of 82


You are approaching an intersection that has a red light camera. The lights turn yellow when you are too close to stop safely. The lights go red as you get to the other side of the intersection. Will you receive a penalty notice?

  • A. No, because the camera only takes a photo if you cross the stop line after the lights turn red.

  • B. Possibly, because you were in the intersection when the lights turned red.

  • C. Yes, but a driver is entitled to advise the Police Service and have the case heard by a court.

  • D. Yes, a fine will be issued.

Your progress: